Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yikes

So.... I haven't written a post for 2 weeks.  I stink.  David and I have been out of town for the last... umm.....5ish weekends and still have 2 more weekends out of town before we are officially in our home for an entire weekend.  And then I have to go back to work.  Yay.

There's been a ton of things happening...weddings and kitchen finishing and berry picking and, oh lots.  It's going to be hard to recap, so I'll just start with today.

This morning, my darling (and engaged!!!) friend Martha and I went to Eckert's to go berry picking.  Blackberries were in season and I LOVE blackberries.   Seriously, I can eat a carton a day, happily.  Hands down, my favorite berry/fruit.  BLACKBERRIES!

I'm so happy.
On the way home we decided to stop at the shrine to Our Lady of the Snow...mostly because I'd heard about it on the radio (something about Christmas lights) and figured that we might as well stop.
We couldn't find the "main" shrine, unless this is it...
Nonetheless, the grounds were pretty.

And I had blackberries to munch on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment