Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update and puppy pool party

I haven't blogged for a while!  Honestly... work has been killing me and I'm in the heavy throws of marathon training.  Usually, when I get home there's time for a quick dinner, a shower, and then to bed.  I'm going to try to get better... and I'll start by sharing pictures of the puppy pool party I went to on Sunday.

I went with my friend Courtney from work, but she ended up not staying very long due to child/dog complications.  Turns out that the event was a little overstimulating for both her child and her dogs.  Oh well.

Maggie, on the other hand, has calm down to a science.  She paddled around...



and, in general, acted happy to be alive...except when I held her.

She got annoyed that it was an unflattering position.

The day before the pool party, I was convinced by David to go to the Mizzou game.
My father-in-law convinced me to wear a silly hat.

You would not believe the number of compliments I got from this hat.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment