Monday, November 22, 2010

Blues

 I had a rough Thursday and Friday at work... we were at a workshop and the presenter was less than to be desired.  As a result, I was, um, less than pleasant to be around.  

What can I say?  I have a hard time hiding my emotions...

Luckily, David's the type to attempt to end the bad moods...not get mad at me for lashing out.  
He got us tickets to the Blues game Friday night...but not just any tickets-- 
ALL INCLUSIVE TICKETS!
ON THE SECOND ROW!
Isn't he great?

I had never been to a Blues game before, so David decided to do it right--

Meaning all you can eat and drink.

And some close seats!

The hockey rink was colder than I anticipated (WHY?  It's ICE!!), so I got some mittens and a sweatshirt in David's size...since I am less likely than he is to wear a sweatshirt.

By the end of the night, I loved the Blues.  It was exactly what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment