Thursday, July 7, 2011

Irrational Fears

I have this irrational fear that I won't realize when I go into labor.  I think this is probably sparked because I've been watching too many episodes of I Didn't Know I was Pregnant.

I realize I'll probably realize before the baby pops out because all those ladies knew "something" was medically wrong before the baby arrived on the scene...but it's still one of those irrational fears.

I think David's having the irrational fear that I'll go into labor and not tell him.  Several times a day I get a text asking if the baby is here yet.  I've been clear that he'll be the first person I call, but these texts are still cracking me up.

The Cactus needs to arrive already...so I can start having irrational fears related to my parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment