Wednesday, January 9, 2013

...

There are a lot of days when I wish I was a stay at home mom... when Mac is happy and laughing, when he learns new things, when (honesty here) I'm just sick of waking up at 4:30 to go to work.

Yesterday however, was not one of those days.

I picked up Mac at daycare.  While walking to the car, he threw a grade-A tantrum because the kid does not like to leave daycare.

Aside: I know it's great that he enjoys daycare but seriously, Mac, throw your mom a bone and seem happy when I come to get you!

 Since it was in the 50's, we drove to the park.  I got him strapped into his stroller and he promptly threw up... EVERYWHERE.  I didn't even know what to do at first--I just stared at him. 

Finally I managed to get him slightly cleaned up with some wipes and stripped him down.  I had a hoodie of his in the car so he wore that home while being draped with random clothes out of our Goodwhill bags.

At home, Mac got a long bath.  Once getting out and dried off, he promptly puked all over me again.

Yep, I was glad that he wasn't a stay at home mom then.

No comments:

Post a Comment