Monday, November 21, 2011

4 Months!


Yesterday, Mac celebrated his 4-month birthday.
And by celebrate, I mean tolerated me taking WAAAY too many pictures of him.

I need to get better at this picture thing.

Here are some outtakes, because he's so stinking cute.




 Lately, our little man has his fist in his mouth about 90% of the time.
I think he kind of looks like a dork, but Doctor Google says he's "self-soothing."

This month, he's also mastered rolling over, sleeping without a swaddle, and picking things up to shove in his mouth.
He's become more vocal (he left church for the nursery because he got a bit too chatty) and better at conveying his emotions without a full-blown sob-fest.

Evidence: 
 "Seriously, Mom, no more pictures.  This is crazy."

Yeah, right.  Here's my growing baby...
4 Months
3 Months
2 Months
1 Month
Just Born
He's definently grown into his cheeks!

1 comment: