Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How I'm Losing It

Lack of sleep is taking its toll on me.  I am a confused mess!

I normally pride myself on being a person who is always on time and usually over-prepared.  Motherhood has totally changed this.  The other day, I was late to work because I had to take Big Mac to daycare...which wouldn't have been an issue except I forgot his milk and had to turn around to get it.  Whoopsy...but not something Mac could just power through for the day.

Speaking of milk, I pump several times during the day...but because I travel between two schools, I have several different pumping locations.  At least once a day, I go to my location, get set up, and realize I don't have my "pump parts," because they're in some refrigerator across the school.  So that involves me redressing for a trek across school to get my parts.

One morning, when I woke up, Mac had a bib in his crib with him.  I have  vague memory of deciding in the middle of the night that he MUST have a bib IMMEDIATELY.  Why?  I don't know.  I need to stay in bed during the night if Maclin isn't waking up.  At the very least I need to not attempt costume changes while the baby is asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment