Thursday, January 19, 2012

Best Baby Age

I have officially decided that Mac is at the best possible baby age.

He's smiling, laughing, sitting, playing but still immobile.   
That means I can plop him down, prop the boppy behind him in case he tubles, and do things like unload the dishwasher or start a load of laundry.

It's amazing.
Plus, he smiles like this when I put him down. 
That's pretty amazing too.

Not so amazing, is the impending teething.

I know, I know, I know... I've been claiming he's teething since he was 2 months old (or 2/3 of his life, for people that enjoy fractions), but I'm pretty sure I'm right this time.

His sitter agrees with me, which is all the validation I need.

He's chewing on EVERYTHING.

Drooling like crazy...

AND
Has a snotty baby nose.
(I know, it's hard to see there, but it's GROSS.)

He's so snotty that he sounds like an old trucker when he nurses.
Ewww.

In spite of his gross factor, I still think Mac's at the best baby age.

No comments:

Post a Comment