Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Whew

It's been a week!  No meal plan Monday because, honestly, I was tired.   I already get up at 4:30 for exercise and losing that hour of sleep sent me into a spiral where I wanted to go to bed at 7:30 (before Mac does, for the record).

David's out of town for work (but gets home tonight, thank God) so I actually got up at 4am this morning to work out  and get Mac up and to daycare.  I don't drink caffeine very often (as in never) but I have had 3 cups of coffee in the last 2 days.  Yikes.

On the positive side, I made two amazing meals this week...

Skinny Mac 'n Alfredo

Chicken in a Packet (except I subbed the spinach for mushrooms)

And Mac learned how to eat soup effectively.

Well... he gave up the spoon after a while and just went for the hands.


Still effective, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment