Thursday, June 4, 2009

School's Out for Summer!

Welcome to Thursday, my third official day off work.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

It's like heaven.

Actually, I've been sleeping far too late and not being as productive as I had imagined... I set my alarm for between 6:30 and 7 everyday, fully expecting to get up and run.

Yeah, right.

I have been doing the running thing, but it's usually been happening closer to noon or, um, 3. Ha.

Wedding stuff is coming along, though.... we mailed out (most) of the invites to the St. Louis reception on Tuesday and only have a few left for the Lyndon reception to address. I made flavor labels for the variety of cupcakes and started making guest books (a project that I will probably scrap b/c they look stupid).

On a personal note...David's nephew, Liam, was baptised on Sunday. We were almost (but not quite) late for the church ceremony because David spilled coffee on his shirt and we got lost (typical, huh?). It turns out that this was good because we missed the pastoral instructions not to take pictures during the ceremony. Heh, heh...
I'm too much of a goody-two shoes to flat out defy anyone (especially a pastor type) but since I didn't know, we got pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment