Monday, July 16, 2012

Kansas City

This weekend, David, Mac, and I traveled to Kansas City to go to some Royal's games and celebrate Mac's birthday with family.

Friday night, Mac spent his first night ever away from me.  It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be... probably since the Royal's game we attended lasted until 1 am it was harder to notice Mac's absence.  

Happily for David, it was also Mizzou day at the K.

The attractive man in the picture (besides David) is some Mizzou football player.
 I thought he was handsome.


 It was also dollar day--meaning that hotdogs, peanuts, and soda were all ONE DOLLAR.
Lesli was excited.  I was sick by the time the evening was over--we had a contest that I won.  Unfortunatley, that also meant I had to eat 6 hotdogs.
Bad choice.

On Saturday, we celebrated Mac's birthday.
 He's so stinkin' handsome.

 He was a fan of the strawberry cake that Mom and Lindy bought him.

I was excited that Slugerrr came by to take a picture with him.

Mac was not excited.
I know it's mean--but this might be one of my all-time favorite pictures of Mac.

That, or this one, taken at the end of the night.
 
That baby was TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment