Monday, April 6, 2009

David's new stance on wedding planning

Wedding planning is in full swing, and I'm getting a little stressed out. The to-do list keeps getting longer and longer and very few things are getting crossed off. For some reason, I keep asking David's opinion and he keeps giving it to me...which, in turn creates more work because his opinion is quite rarely the easiest option.

So we (I) came up with a plan and a script.

Me: What do you think about [insert random stupid item here, like time for ceremony]?
David: I don't know honey, what do you think?
Me: Answer with whatever I do think...
David: That is exactly what I thought! I totally agree

See? Isn't that better? Because David really doesn't care about much...especially about tablecloth colors and whether I have flowers, this is perfect. I don't feel like he doesn't care and he doesn't get yelled at for having too many opinions. Perfect.

This whole wedding thing is a lot more work/hassle than I had anticipated...or it's exactly as much as I anticipated and I knew it wouldn't be my thing. Today, though, we've got tickets to Cardinal OPENING DAY (in the snow...) and we decided that for the whole game we won't discuss anything about the wedding or house hunting...think we can do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment