Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Honeymoon--Day 2

For some reason, I only took pictures of this day later in the day...it might be because I slept in until 10 for the first time in like 8 years (due, in part, to the extreme lack of sleep leading up to the honeymoon).
However, it was FORMAL NIGHT on the cruise. David liked to walk around yelling,
"FORMAL DATE NIGHT, " which really impressed our fellow passengers.
This picture is before we started eating...and eat we did. We met our new server and helper (Christian!) and ordered far too much. We're talking multiple appetizers, entrees, and deserts. We weren't hungry, but it was included...and you know we love a bargain!
Thinking about what to order...
After dinner napkin twirling...
Thinking about how full the meal made us...
We proceeded to try to impress our seat neighbors with our goofy photography... I call this series, "CHEESE FIGHT!"
"Ooooh-wee, I am really mad right now and want to throw some cheese at you!"
"DON'T YOU DARE!!! I do NOT want cheese thrown at me!!"
"Fine, then I will use your tie to punish you instead!"
We're weird.
After dinner, David fell in love with the ship band, Music Degree, and I fought sleep off. Late nights are not my friend!
And, finally, this little guy greeted us on our return to the spacious stateroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment