Friday, August 21, 2009

Honeymoon--Day 4

Today was our second excursion...to Cozumel. First, though, we had to start the day with a solid breakfast.And goofy pictures of each other, because we're weird.On the shore of Cozumel, we took more pictures next to silly things. Here's a big chair at the Three Amigos Cantina. Woo!Our excursion was amazing! We did the Ultimate Adventure, where we took a speedboat to a bay. Once at the bay, we went kayaking, snorkeling, ate a Mexican buffet, and had some time to relax. I thoroughly enjoyed the kayak, since I chose to start relaxing then while David paddled.We had the best time snorkeling too. We swam over a little coral reef and saw all kinds of pretty fishies. I held a starfish and David and I both held a sea urchin. There was a little scary moment when I noticed a snake in the water and foolishly pointed it out to David. I had temporarily forgotten that David is afraid of snakes, but I was quickly reminded as he freaked out and pushed me between him and the snake as he swam over me to safety. It's OK...I protected him.
Here's some pictures of our glorious beach. I loved it!I'm either holding my belly either because I didn't want a picture in my swimsuit or I'm trying to demonstrate how full the Mexican buffet made me. You decide.Heading back to our speed boat...And, back at the dock, we continue to take more silly pictures with things around the area.This is the little boat which floated along side of us as we disembarked from shore... David thinks it pulled us, but I think it "piloted" us...whatever that means.Cozumel shore line...When the boat was pulling away, there was apparently some tippage from the deck above us...and we got to witness this awesome waterfall...right on top of the lady behind us!Back in the cabin, we got ready for the dinner and the show...and I tried out the awesome mask for myself. How do I look?Here's more random pictures of us...seeing a theme?Before dinner, we headed to the nightly show...and were so happy we did!
David, yes DAVID, got called on stage by the singer. This singer (I forget her name) has sung backup for lots of famous people"Hi, I'm David and I'm from the great state of Missouri."The other two guys were a little, um, smoother than David. The guy on the right kept getting mad that he was off rhythm.And here's the love of my life breaking it down. It was amazing. I have never been so proud.You should have heard him sing!!For being a good sport, David won us a bottle of champagne!!!Which we proceeded to drink all of during dinner. Oh yes!During dinner, the wait staff danced for us.And our favorite, Christian, wore awesome light-up glasses. I want to get me a pair!After dinner, we did a little shopping in the on-ship duty free shop...and noticed this bottle of booze.Oh yes, the price tag reads $1,199.49. Seriously. It better have some magic powers!Our stateroom bunny (or maybe a monkey) that wished us goodnight. Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment