Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Little Visitor

Guess who David and I got to watch today? That's right, Liam!


After a few uncomfortable minutes where hairy, bearded David made a face at Liam (oh yes, tears), everyone was happy and loving. The funny thing is...that was the only time I have ever seen Liam cry. Not during our wedding, not when I was babysitting him and forced a nap. He's not a cryer. Unless, of course, hairy Uncle David makes a crazy face :)

I think the meal really helped them overcome their differences.

Well, everyone was loving except for Maggie. I'm pretty sure she was suffering from Look-at-me-I'm-cute-too-itis. So she got some camera love too.

It looks like her eye is going to pop out. She gets really excited about a belly rub!

Ok...back to pictures of Liam!


So... I am cheap. I hate wasting/spending money when I feel like it's unnecessary or there's a cheap or free alternative. So we haven't turned on the heat yet. It's not THAT cold out...nothing that can't be battled by sweatpants.
David, on the other hand, claims his life is over. I think hats mean it's time for heat...but I'm holding out until we get home from the marathon.
At work yesterday, I got a nice surprise.... Nancy (my old supervisor) gave me this cute mug!
Isn't it great? It's filled with Gu and 5 hour energy (which I might do AFTER the race or on my way back to work Tuesday morning).
And, finally, more Liam. He's just darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment