Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tables and Dogs

For my birthday, my buddy Tara got me some darling winter-holiday-themed plates. I really like them, and had an internal debate after our party.
1. They are not "Christmas."
2. Holiday decorations are still in the basement.
3. Ugh, I have to take these to the basement.
4. But I really like them...why do they need to go downstairs?
5. Whatever, I'm decorating for Christmas now.

Unfortunately, my internal dialogue actually does have numbered lists. It's kind of how I work.

So, I present...my pre-Thanksgiving Holiday Table! Unless someone gives me some fall decor, it's staying like this until, um, well, probably Valentine's Day.
On another completely random note, I've decided that Maggie's alternate personality is named...
Maggie Roobearski, Attorney at Paw.
Because I'm weird, I also decided that this personality wears glasses. The "real" Maggie was less than thrilled.

I tried really hard to get one of David's law books in the shot, but no luck.



She's so dignified.

No comments:

Post a Comment