Monday, November 2, 2009

Slacker + Blogger = Slagger

So I haven't written anything for a super long time. I have no excuse... life is dull.
Last week, I went to an assessment summit (Ahead of the Curve) in Atlanta. It was as thrilling as any work conference.
You know, meetings all day and very calm dinners all night. I did see an interesting sign as we were attempting to park before our flight. If you read the white sign, you'll notice that it contains a warning about EXCESSIVE bird droppings. Which made me laugh...and take a picture. I'm weird like that.
And, this year I managed not to injure myself at all! On the way to lasts year's conference, I fainted on the airplane and broke my ankle in two places. It freaked my boss out, especially since I refused medical attention and walked around on the broken bones for 5 days....smart, huh?
As you can imagine, I was thrilled to return from Atlanta unscathed.
I returned on Halloween to an immaculate house. David must have cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. I should have taken a picture...because the house will probably only be that clean again when I leave town.
You can kind of see how clean it is in the background of my Maggie Roo Halloween pictures.
It's GOOD! Says Maggie. She's wearing the referee costume that actually belongs to, um, me. I put on a mouse type thing to pass out candy and let Maggie wear the "good" costume.

You decide... does she look better than me?
I think it's a toss-up.

The rest of the pictures are from a party at my friend Rochelle's house. I wish I had taken more (than this one with Amy Winehouse and Kilt-girl), but it appears that someone stole my camera.
Awesome :)










On Sunday, we went to Danna's to see Liam dressed up for Halloween and see his parents and grandparents.
Geesh. He's cute.


AND he's getting over his fear of David! How great is that?
On Friday of this week I'm presenting at a conference...and we're about 37% ready.
Yikes, stripes. Cross your fingers!
Then on Saturday (after kickball) we're hosting a birthday-house-warming party! David's the "administrator" for the facebook invite, shoot me an email if he slacked on including you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment