Friday, July 9, 2010

Kitchen...half way?

I think I've reached the half-way point in my kitchen remodel.  I've finished the upper cabinets, finished the backsplash, painted all the hardware, painted 4/5 drawers and the frames for the lower cabinets AND turned the exhaust fan silver.

Whew.  I'm exhausted.  And tired of painting.

Here's what the kitchen looks like today!

I can't wait to be done.  I need to paint the cabinet doors, one more drawer, and then tackle the countertops. At that point, I'm going to beg some guys I work with to help me with the floors.

Yay!  Kitchen!

In other news: Titanic was rained out at the Muny last night, so Steph and I are going to try to cash in our tickets.
However, I wasn't too sad--because Debra's taking Danna and me to see Wicked tonight!  
I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment