Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last night, David and I went to the Botanical Gardens for the free music.

And struggled with taking pictures, as usual.

Yeah, no good.

Oh well.  It was H-O-T outside, but we managed to find a spot in the shade...so it wasn't too miserable.
This morning, however, was sweltering.  I ended up deciding to go on a swim instead of a run.  

Then... I came home...and now the kitchen looks like this!
 Do you see it?  The countertops are painted!!!  They're not done--I need to use the epoxy to seal it, but I'm going to do that later today.  As long as that doesn't end horribly, the kitchen should be done (minus the flooring) by the end of next week.

At that point, I will have officially spent my entire summer painting every surface in my kitchen.

Worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment