Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love and stuff

Happy Love Day!

Yay, love and stuff.

David and I celebrated on Saturday, by going out to dinner and seeing a comedian while Big Mac stayed home wth his Aunt Danna.  Thanks, Danna!

It was really nice.  I can't think of the last time David and I went out to dinner together, alone.  We've been to see late movies after the kid fell asleep (don't freak out, someone else was home with him), but never anything that resembled a date.

Turns out, I liked it.  The dinner was yummy (steak!) and the comedian was funny.  We saw Tommy Johnagin (http://tommyjcomedy.com/), who is originally from the St. Louis area and I saw on tv at some point...from seeing him in person, I decided that he's short, but still funny.

Good to know.

At any rate, David and I decided that we shouldn't do gifts because we would rather spend our money doing THINGS together.  Then I got these at work today...



This is one of the few times when I'm glad David doesn't listen to me.


In other news, Mac's sitter had her baby TWO HOURS after arriving at the hospital.  My mom is spending the week with us to watch the kiddo, so she gets to join us in our Valentine's dinner of turkey meatballs and slow-cooker marinara over spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment