Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mac and I went to the park yesterday (highs were close to 60!).  I love going to the park with him.  We usually walk a mile loop before he gets out to play--and I had the genius idea to turn on my kid's Pandora station while we were walking.  He enjoyed himself SO MUCH more.


When we got to the slides, he surprised me by going down feet first.  I'm fairly certain he wasn't doing that last time we went to the park together.





 He also REALLY surprised me by going for the big kid's slide.  I don't know if you can tell by the pictures, but on this equipment there are a few steps, a landing with a "little kid" slide, and another higher landing with the "big kid" slide.  Mac watched another boy go up the the higher level  and then just did it.  It. was. amazing! 

Seriously, the kid has no fear.  I don't have any pictures of the big kid slide because I was busy worrying about his safety... soon, though, I might feel confident enough to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment