Monday, February 4, 2013

Meal Plan Monday



Sunday-- It was the Super Bowl!  While I don't care for football, I do enjoy socializing and eating.  We had a few (read: 3) friends over and I went a little overboard on cooking.  We had deviled eggs, buffalo chicken dip, three-bean turkey chili, homemade chex mix, a cream cheese peanut butter chocolate chip football, and a veggie platter.

Monday--We're eating leftovers.  I mean, come on.  Did you see what I cooked on Sunday?

Tuesday--Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas, Southwestern Salad

Wednesday--Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore, Cooked Carrots

Thursday-- Freezer meal, likely Telluride Black Bean Tortilla Bake

Friday--Leftovers

Saturday--My parents are coming to town, so we're going to either eat out or order in.

No comments:

Post a Comment