Monday, February 25, 2013

Meal Plan Monday!

I'm unnaturally excited about it, and I'm not really sure why.  Maybe I just enjoy cooking.

Sunday:  Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas, Salad.  I made a HUGE batch so that I could freeze some, because I seriously love these things.

Monday: BBQ Salmon with Corn and Green Beans

Tuesday: Mini Meatloaves with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots (from a cookbook... no link)

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: We're going to the Fox to see Book of Mormon!  Mom and Grandma are coming to babysit--I have a frozen pizza, vodka cream pasta, OR some potato soup for them. They choose :)

Friday: Leftovers or BBQ Chicken Corn Soup (didn't eat last time)

Saturday: Hanging out with friends, so we'll probably grab something take out.

No comments:

Post a Comment