Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Softball Season's Opening Day

Yesterday was scheduled to be the opening day for the South Sluggers... the co-ed softball team David and I play on (well... David plays, I sit on the sidelines hoping that I won't strike out).

Apparently, there was a ton of rain while David and I were in Lebanon...so no softball, due to wet fields.

We were super bummed...so we played a bit of catch in the front yard.

I was secretly relieved--I had gone on a run at about 4pm and was OVERHEATED when I got home.  Apparently, my body hasn't had time to get used to the muggy warmth we're having here.  A week and a half ago, we had freezing rain and I was wearing a coat and hat.  Yesterday, I ran in a tank top and running skirt.
Poor Maggie... her running season only lasted a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment