Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Goals

I'm going to try to start setting goals every month on here...because maybe writing them down and fearing being judged will motivate me to finish them!
Yeah, random picture.
In my head, this one is kind of like "goals"


APRIL GOALS
1.  Keep working out 6 days a week, even after the half marathon is over.
2. Branch out exercise to more than just running.
3. Find/register for fall running event.
4. Make a real dinner 3 nights a week...not just cottage cheese and crackers.
5. Rip out ugly bushes in front yard and make the front porch pretty.
6. Walk Maggie 5 days a week.
7.  Try to get Maggie (and me, while I'm at it) to drop 5 lbs.
8. Plant a herb/veggie garden.  Because I have a yard!!!
9.  Run my half marathon in under 2 hours.
10.  Attend Seanne's bachelorette party in Boston (ok, not a goal...more of an event.  But I wanted 1 more to make it an even 10).

goals cartoons, goals cartoon, goals picture, goals pictures, goals image, goals images, goals illustration, goals illustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment