Yeah, random picture.
In my head, this one is kind of like "goals"
1. Keep working out 6 days a week, even after the half marathon is over.
2. Branch out exercise to more than just running.
3. Find/register for fall running event.
4. Make a real dinner 3 nights a week...not just cottage cheese and crackers.
5. Rip out ugly bushes in front yard and make the front porch pretty.
6. Walk Maggie 5 days a week.
7. Try to get Maggie (and me, while I'm at it) to drop 5 lbs.
8. Plant a herb/veggie garden. Because I have a yard!!!
9. Run my half marathon in under 2 hours.
10. Attend Seanne's bachelorette party in Boston (ok, not a goal...more of an event. But I wanted 1 more to make it an even 10).