Friday, April 30, 2010

Basement Blood Bath

Apparently, at some point this week somebody (or somekitty, rather) hurt her paw.  I realized this when I went into the guest room and saw splotches of blood all over the bed spread and the window sill where she likes to hang out.  I got it cleaned up, but har-umphed about the hassle.

Then I went to the basement.

And was greeted by this.
Yeah. that's blood.

Everywhere.

There's a little more...
Some on the couch...
And a little more on the couch.

And, you know, I don't think Veronica Breadbasket feels bad at all.

After I realized she was bleeding, I went in search for her.  

I found her on top of the deep freezer, napping in a box of David's chips.
(I moved her to the dryer for the photo).

Yeah, she's not sorry.

Note: Veronica is fine.  Bleeding stopped after she tracked blood through our entire house.

I'm not fine.  I've got to clean up this mess!

2 comments:

  1. not gonna lie, that cat looks dead in that bed-o-chips. creepers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, kind of creepy. She's just rolling around enjoying the sound of smashed chips.

    ReplyDelete