Saturday, November 6, 2010

Raleigh!

 We're in Raleigh!  After an uneventful flight yesterday, we went to pick up our race packets this morning and then spent the afternoon driving around looking at various college athletic fields.

Guess who wanted to do that?  As a hint, his has bright red hair.  :)

Then, my darling Mary joined the family for dinner... I hadn't seen her in over two years, so it was great to see her.  
After dinner, we ate some ice cream at a little store and then wandered around the mall, where I tried on silly headbands.

Luckily, Mary humored me with pictures.

Unfortunately, I had to go to bed early, since the marathon is TOMORROW!

TOMORROW!

And, it's also my BIRTHDAY!

Yeah, this whole birthday marathon thing seemed like a good idea six months ago :)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment