Thursday, November 11, 2010

What now?

So...the marathon is over.  You got the update.  And you saw my angry vent about being an athlete yesterday...

So what now?

I can drink again... so that's good.  But not really a goal I'm shooting for.

I could start training/planning for another marathon, but I'm not feeling that this second.  There's always the triathlon dream, but I don't think any of those races are until the spring... I'm signed up for a half marathon in April, but I won't start training for that until January.  Should I start strength training again, since that won't eff with marathon training now?

What's my next goal?  Any thoughts?

Maybe a non-exercise goal.  Clean the house?  Twitter?

1 comment:

  1. Be a slacker for a minute, it's fun sometimes to have no goals. Christmas shopping will probably start to consume your life soon so enjoy some goal-free living!

    ReplyDelete