Thursday, September 22, 2011

Clothing

Mac's blessed with a lot of people in his life who love him and want him to be well dressed.
Because of this, I  have only bought him one or two outfits his whole life...not because he "needed" them, but because they were cute and I couldn't resist.
That being said, I decided to go through his 6-9 month clothes.  He doesn't fit in these yet, but he might pretty soon.

 This tub contains nothing but socks and footed pajamas.
The boy has 18 pairs of footed pajamas.

Cheese and rice.

But wait, he also has 4 pairs of pajamas without feet.

After that, I stopped counting and sorting and just dumped.
This large box is "everything" else.

I think we're going to have to wear pajamas as "regular" clothes this winter...because some of those are WAAAY too cute to just wear to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment