Monday, June 25, 2012

11 Months

Mac turned 11 months old on the 20th.  I'm a little sad that my little stink bug is getting so close to 1 year old.  That means he's nearly not a baby anymore!

Here's our 11 month picture--these are getting REALLY tough to capture because he has completely no interest in staying still long enough to get a good shot.
 Luckily he still managed to look happy for the picture!

His favorite things right now are wearing hats...but not his hats, he only enjoy hats that belong to his father or me.  He'll crawl around with David's visor on.


He also LOVES water.  He has a sippy cup available at all times and often carries it around in his mouth like a dog.  Actually, he likes to carry pretty much everything around in his mouth.  It's cute.


He also loves swimming.  He hangs out in the water in his floater watching all the big kids play.  He also has learned how to jump off the ledge into my arms.  And by jump I mean fall with purpose :)


Other notable things this month--we officially are binky-free.  He's been through with it for about 3 weeks now and I'm thrilled.  It wasn't a traumatic process at all...I just stopped offering it.  He was slightly fussy for 2 days and then it was pretty much over.  It's wonderful to not worry about where one is or make sure it's clean.  

Mac's also cruising around furniture like crazy and standing independently for about 15 seconds at a time.  I feel like walking is coming fairly soon.  I'm not sure if I'm ready to have a walker on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment