Sunday, May 10, 2009

Engagement Pictures...and Flower Doggies

So, David and I are scheduled to take engagement pictures next Sunday, which lead me into a frenzy of figuring out what I should wear. Thanks to a night of wine with Tara and Jess (and a whole lot of fashion show changing while tying ribbons for Tara's wedding), we have narrowed it down to the following two options.



Neither one goes with my fancy new shoes...but that's ok.

Thoughts? Votes??

As far as to what David wears, I am happy as long as he shaves and doesn't wear Mizzou gear...which is highly unlikely. :)

Yesterday afternoon I got to crafting (and baking...but that's another post) and decided that Maggie Roo needed a tutu so I could visually decide whether she's a good flower dog candidate.

OHMYGOODNESSLOOKATTHEPUPPY
Notice the highly intent look on her face. She's not mad that I made her play fashion show with me...I'm just holding a treat in the air. That stare is full of hope. Hope and hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment