Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm sleepy


This weekend I traveled to Chicago for a bachelorette party. (Yay Tara!!!) It was a fun, fancy-schmancy time, but this girl is too tired to be at work.

(Bridezilla needs her meat!!)

On the wedding front, my darling friend Erin has finished our invitations and they are heading to the printer!! Yay! Get excited for hours of addressing...I may be calling in some favors. Or drinking heavily.


I was going to add a picture of her wearing a hat that Momma Brownback knitted for her, but that doesn't happen to be on my work computer. I think this picture works, though...it looks like we're slow dancing.
Also! I have a wedding photographer! Woooooooo........ finally!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, i just learned so much today!

    So glad you went with the photo from my first visit to see you in st. louis. When you made me come find you at a bar and you guys were sitting on the patio getting rained on like some damn fools that don't have any sense ;)

    ReplyDelete