Thursday, May 14, 2009

Guess what else came?


That's right... after opinions and urging from those bored enough to read this (thank God someone does!), I broke down and ordered the purple shoes.


And I love them.


But I'm not entirely sure they go with my dress...my dress is tea-length and simple, so it's got to be spot-on. Ok...maybe it doesn't HAVE to be, considering my history with fashion, but I would like for it to be pretty close. :)


So I'm toying around with the idea of wearing them for the engagement pictures...do they go with the gray and white dress?? Can I wear them for engagement pictures AND the wedding??


Oooh... so many details.

1 comment:

  1. Very smart--your feet will thank you at 9:30 p.m. when you're in that dance line. You may have put the horse before the cart, but I think it will work out.

    ReplyDelete