Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chicago

I just found that I'm going to Chicago for work at the end of this month...and that means I get to see one of my darlings,  Rachel!
I'll be there over Halloween weekend (but not the actual day), which makes me wonder...

  • How cold is it in Chicago on Halloween?
  • Do I need a costume?  
  • Will the "work people" think of me differently if I high-tail it out of the conference to go to a par-tay with Rach?
    • What does one wear in front of "work people" for Halloween that's not too skimpy?  Hmmm...
  • Will Halloween in a different city be rockin' if I can't drink?
    • Note: not drinking because the MARATHON will be the following weekend...
At any rate, I'm uber excited.  I was actually considering a trip to Chicago that weekend anyway...now work gets to pay my travel.  Bwaaa-haaaa-haaaaaaa.

I will have to fit in a ten mile run while I'm there, but that won't be terrible.  I think it'll be cool to run around a new city.... yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment