Friday, October 8, 2010

THIRTY! THREE ZERO! THIRTY!

Today, my most-favorite person turns thirty!

Happy birthday, David!!!

I thought I would share a smattering of pictures.  
Our first ever picture together...I was so smitten!


David emailed this to me when I was having a bad day...

A trip to Chicago about a month-ish into our relationship...we had started looking for rings on that trip. Again, smitten!  

David's birthday last year--kind of digging the beard!

David's first 5k race!

Me posing with my engagement ring :)


A scene from our honeymoon.  Awwww.

Getting our marriage license...yay!

David humoring me at our wedding with a Moldova-esque pose.

 Married!

David showing off his auction purchase....

And, finally, David with a creeper-stach.

Love you, David!

No comments:

Post a Comment