Thursday, April 21, 2011


Because everyone else in the blog world is doing it…and I'm not really very thrilling... enjoy!

A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: Queen.  Someday, I'll get a King-sized bed.
C. Chore you hate: I don't like putting away dishes from the dishwasher.  Not sure why, but it bugs me.
D. Dogs: Maggie Roo-bearski, Attorney at Paw.  I love my Roo-Bear.  LOVE.
E. Essential start to your day:Checking email and facebook.  I feel caught up.
F. Favorite color: Lavender, Sage Green, lots of things.
G. Gold or silver: Silver.  Or White Gold.  Or Platinum :)
H. Height: 5’7
I. Instruments: I used to play the piano and trumpet, but never very well.
J. Job title: Progress Monitoring Coach at my job, but trained as a Social Worker
K. Kids: Cactus, eta July 2011
L. Live: Saint Louis
M. Mom’s name: Nancy
N. Nicknames: I don't really go by nicknames (except just shortening Darcie to Darc), but David likes to call me Booksy.  It's cute and I think it started when Maggie got called Roosky.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, yet
P. Pet peeve: People flaking and general rudeness
Q. Quote from a movie: My colors are blush and bashful.
R. Right or left handed: Left
S. Siblings: 3 biological, 4 (almost 5) in-law.
T. Time you wake up: 5:30 or 6, depending on which school I'm at that day
U. Underwear: Usually something comfy from VS, but now nothing's comfy.  I did buy some maternity pairs, which do not make me feel pretty.
V. Vegetables you dislike: beets, lima beans.  I pretty much love everything else, though.
W. What makes you run late: Working out and then having to shower.  If I could forfeit showering, I would be 5 minutes early everywhere.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, wrist, ankle, head (from when big brother hit me in the head with a bat)
Y. Yummy food you make: I love to cook, but whether it's yummy or not is debatable.  I like making bread and cake.  Go carbs!
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Anything with a funny name.  The Somali Wild Ass always gets a chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment