Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Goofy #2

David decided to surprise me with some goofy bedmaking again. Yesterday, I came home to this.
It's nice to burst out laughing the second you walk in the door.
After my (VERY VERY COLD) run and an hour of Jillian Michaels (yeah, I own the hour-long version of her...it's hell), I like to through on the sloppiest and baggiest clothes I can find. I have this sweatshirt that my mom bought me a long time ago. I love it... it's huge and I cut off the binding at the bottom. I wear it a ton in the winter...and David thinks it's time I retire it.
I have no idea what those stains are...I must have been baking (or frying, maybe?) something while wearing this. Or, I splattered water all over myself while brushing my teeth?

At any rate, I told David that since we're married, I've started the process of letting myself go. It's not a very long fall, at least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment