Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holidaze, Celebraze

It's the hap-happiest time of the year. Yeah, you know you feel this way too. I've been trying (trying, I tell you) to keep everything together and pleasant.

The jury's still out on whether I've been together and pleasant, but I'm ok with that.

My friend D'Andrea came and visited us from Uganda on Friday. Well, she's actually visiting her sister who lives in Webster Groves, but I'm going to consider us an added benefit to travel from Africa. She works at an organization that rehabilitates child soldiers...she's awesome.
So, after dinner with D'Andrea, David somehow convinced me to see a movie that started at 10:45--and he also managed to convince my friend Martha. Man alive, I am too old to stay up that late, especially after a wine-happy dinner.

Happily, though, David and I got to babysit baby Liam on Saturday.

He's so cute...and it's a good thing he was blocking the view of me, because I was struggling.


Saturday, we went to some SLU basketball game with Dan and Tara...David and Dan convinced the Biliken to take a picture with them to commemorate their winning Intramural Basketball Season. Cute.
Cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment