Monday, December 14, 2009

Saturday Night Special

Jess invited Tara and I over for dinner on Saturday. And it was scrum-licious! Even naughty Franklin enjoyed the bits of potatoes that he managed to steal. :)

We hung out, chatted, giggled, wined...it was a good time. Towards the end of the night I realized that, in order to feel good about a blog post, I needed to take some pictures. There we are... Jess and her beautiful tree.
Then, somehow, Jess figured out the self-timer. And we ran and posed. Jess is dancing, Tara is holding the book I gave her and It's Always Sunny DVD's, and I'm holding...wine.

Oh see, this is better. I picked up Women's Health and displayed that. Because, you know, the wine glass is balanced by reading magazines about fitness, right?

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment