Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I was given the Stylish Blogger Award curteousy of Nicole from Knocked Up.  I started following her blog a few weeks ago since we're due roughly about the same time.  She blogs about her pregnancy and is generally WAY more informed about everything than I am.  
There are 4 simple rules to follow!

1.Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Award blogs you have recently discovered. 
4.Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

Ok 7 things about me....

  1. I am a runner, having completed 2 marathons and around 7 half marathons.  I'm still planning on running a half marathon in April, God willing!
  2. My husband and I said "I love you" on our first date and were married less than 8 months later.
  3. I have a bachelor's and master's degree in Social Work, but right now I do statistical "things" for a school district.  
  4. I have a fainting disorder and have had numerous concussions because of it.  
  5. I am bad about calling people back, but I am excellent at texting.  I have no idea why I would rather text for an hour than talk on the phone for 5 minutes.
  6. I love to cook, sew, knit, etc.... I want to force my grandma to teach me how to can, because I think it seems interesting.
  7. While in the Peace Corps, I was told I had pink eye for 9 months.  Turned out to be an allergy to chicken feathers...which I found out after some painful and invasive procedures where a metal rod was jammed in my nasal-lachrymal canal, permanently damaging it.  Yipes.
I give this award to (in alphabetical order):
Martha and Erin are real-life friends...and I think Marisa is awesome, so I'm stalking her.

No comments:

Post a Comment