There are 4 simple rules to follow!
1.Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Award blogs you have recently discovered.
4.Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
Ok 7 things about me....
- I am a runner, having completed 2 marathons and around 7 half marathons. I'm still planning on running a half marathon in April, God willing!
- My husband and I said "I love you" on our first date and were married less than 8 months later.
- I have a bachelor's and master's degree in Social Work, but right now I do statistical "things" for a school district.
- I have a fainting disorder and have had numerous concussions because of it.
- I am bad about calling people back, but I am excellent at texting. I have no idea why I would rather text for an hour than talk on the phone for 5 minutes.
- I love to cook, sew, knit, etc.... I want to force my grandma to teach me how to can, because I think it seems interesting.
- While in the Peace Corps, I was told I had pink eye for 9 months. Turned out to be an allergy to chicken feathers...which I found out after some painful and invasive procedures where a metal rod was jammed in my nasal-lachrymal canal, permanently damaging it. Yipes.