Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last Minute Baby Worries

I'm feeling like we're finally getting ready for the baby to be here.  After our five (yes, five) generous showers, I only have a few more things let to get to feel "ready."

And here they are...

Pack N Play and sheet sets
Swing/Rocker
Bottles (I bought 1 each of three different kinds... will probably stock up after I see if he hates any of them)
Mattress Cover (we have one, but think one more might be a good idea)
Tummy Time Play Mat 
2 more day packs of cloth diapers
1 more small wet bag...and maybe another big one
Nursing cover

I'm sure there are more things I need...but the great part about this is that nothing is "vital" to the baby coming home and/or surviving.  

I ordered a breast pump yesterday...which was surprisingly exciting for me.  Luckily, my flexible spending account at work will pay for that, but I still managed to find a super good deal.  

I love good deals.

Speaking of deals, I've been crazily attempting to manage my coupons and gift cards in order to maximize the savings while still getting the "right" stuff for our little guy.

Baby stuff is hard...but I'm lucky that I have some friends I can call/text in a panic at stores.  Thank goodness for people who understand my neuroses.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you don't open the breast pump box until you know breastfeeding is going to work out for you and the little one. Once the seal on the box is open you can't return it and I know those things can be expensive. I'm going to buy one after my guy is born because $300-$400 is a lot to spend on something that I may not use. Not much longer now!

    ReplyDelete