Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Man breakfast

 For the last few weekends, Maclin has been an angel baby and slept in until 8:30+ each day*.  It's been amazing...but what's more amazing is the routine David and Mac took for Saturdays.

When Mac wakes up, David gets up, gets him dressed, and takes him to breakfast.

While I sleep.

Seriously. 

And then David will send me pictures of them having a god time.

Apparently, Mac loves IHOP and the staff there loves him too.



How did I get so lucky?  Man breakfast can continue until the end of time.

*I am afraid to right about Mac's sleep habits here.  The kiddo has always been a stellar sleeper but I have an irrational fear that the day I write it down will be the day it ends.  Cross your fingers that this isn't true!

No comments:

Post a Comment