Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to work

Today marked David's first cite check assignment for the Health Law Journal. Yeah, all those words made no sense to me either... loosely translated they mean that he's going to have about 4 times the work as a normal week.

So, in anticipation, I made his favorite meal... turkey meatball spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce. (I love Ellie Krieger!!) And, man, did I make it. The recipe called for 1 lb turkey but the package I had was 2.5 pounds. I figured that David wouldn't mind leftovers, so I just multiplied everything by 2.5.

That's a lot of spaghetti!

I also found out that I had been accepted to UMSL for their graduate certificate program... UMSL was ignoring the fact that classes have already been going on. In calling them, they think it's best that I just start in the spring. My district pays better the more credit hours you have past your masters, so I figured 1 class a semester wouldn't be so bad, especially if David's swamped.

Man, I swore I would never go back to school when I gradated! Ugh~

No comments:

Post a Comment