Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting comfy, getting settled

Ahh.
On Labor Day I promised that I would post pictures of the meager decorating I had done...but decided to wait until after the epic Bed, Bath, and Beyond trip.
Seriously, gift cards are like manna from heaven.
Here is out dining nook...all shelved out.
I'm thinking of painting that frame black
(or just buying a black frame).

David's grandma got us the flower picture thing for a shower gift...Here is our very needed baker's rack and (non-sparking!) microwave!Our living room, complete with a lazy dog.
Thank goodness for Garden Ridge...
where all the decor was purchased except the lamp (a gift from the Castens/McNallys), couches (oooof financed), and the throw (my dad's aunt knitted it for us!).
Doesn't Maggie's toy match well too?

And our bathroom.
It finally feels complete.
We have a shower curtain.
I am happy.

It seems like I have a thing for white votive candles.
Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment