Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor Day!

I haven't taken any pictures for a while...and have a hard time motivating myself to blog when there aren't pictures of events. Never mind that the majority of the pictures on here and shots of David and I (with very little variation), I still need them to feel justified.

Anyway, we went to the Rams/Chiefs exhibition game last night. It was fun...mostly because I sat next to Tara and chatted the whole night. I think the Rams won, but am not entirely sure. I really only cheered with the popcorn game played at halftime. Hilarious little kids sucker tackling each other!

This weekend, David's law school softball league begins play (and you better believe that Maggie Roo and I will be cheering and not playing), I have to run 12 miles, we're going to the Mizzou football game, I'm going to the wineries, and, somehow, I need to clean the house and bake a loaf of bread.

Yipes. So much for a relaxing day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment