Monday, May 23, 2011

32 Weeks

As of Saturday, I am 32 weeks pregnant.

Does this seem like REALLY pregnant to anyone else?

I feel awkward.   And large.


And hungry.

On Sunday, I met some teachers at 6:30 in the morning to do a 5k at the zoo.  By "do" I mean that I ran the first mile and then walked the rest...which makes me very proud.  It might make David even more proud than it does me--he was worried that I would get stubborn and run the whole thing just to prove a point.

He knows me too well.

Luckily, one of the other teachers wanted to walk after 1 mile, so it was easier for me to walk then.

In other news, enter the Baby Brady Pool!  I'll bake you a cake if you win!

http://bebepool.com/darciebrady

Actually, I probably won't until the kid is older.  But maybe David will buy you a cupcake or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment