Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Menu Planning

We've been trying something at our house...menu planning.
So far, so good.  It's actually kind of a relief to know for a whole week what I'm cooking and that I have the groceries I need for dinner. 

It also helps me keep a handle on our schedule..for instance, because of softball on Monday, baby class on Wednesdays and yoga on Thursdays, I plan something quick or leftovers.

Which is way better than my old stand-by of cottage cheese and triscuits.

Also, I know that David is doing a Pizza Challenge on Saturday, and will likely not eat that day.
Yes, he and a friend are attempting to eat a 28" pizza in an hour.
Without puking.

For $500.

God speed.  

I will be filming that.
In other news, this is what the rest of our fridge looks like.

Softball schedules, photos, and save the dates. 

Oh my. 

1 comment:

  1. I did the weekly menu plan and it worked out great! It was such a hassle trying to think of what to do for dinner each night and knowing the day before made things much easier. I hope it works well for you too!

    ReplyDelete