Friday, May 20, 2011

JD!

Last night, David graduate from Law School!

Here he is getting hooded.  I know it's blurry, but my camera is not fancy :)

And here's the graduating class...about 300 of them.

Look how snazzy he looks!  
For some reason, he thought his hat was too small, but I think it looks smashing.

 I am so proud of him--he's worked hard for the past three years.  

He's managed to study and do school well in spite of some drastic life changes.

Seriously, since starting law school, David..
  • Met me :)
  • Got engaged
  • Got married
  • Bought a house
  • Got a cat (and adopted a dog)
  • Worked/Clerked at 3 places
  • Dealt with a preggo/cranky wife during finals
  • Handled the stress of starting a family in a job market that, frankly, blows for new lawyers
Yay for David!


No comments:

Post a Comment