Friday, February 12, 2010

Running Roo

Yesterday marked Maggie's triumphant return to the world of running dogs.

She was not thrilled, but I was.  It was a beautiful day and warm enough that I didn't need tights or gloves.  Roo-Bearski and I knocked at 4 miles at an 8:09 pace...which might have been a little speedy for her.  The last 1/2 mile I talked to her the whole way.  She needs a little encouragement.

When we got home, I popped in a Jillian (EVIL, I tell you) DVD while Maggie "rested."  It only took her 45 minutes until she was ready to start licking my face during the mat portions.
This is Maggie's "I'M EFFING TIRED" face.  Poor baby.

Today at work, I had an awesome surprise...
...FLOWERS from my amazing husband!

Look at the thing to the left of my flowers... It's the Using Data Coach's Pocket Organizer.  
I am such a nerd. 
Here's a picture without data...
Oh wait, there are surveys in that picture.  Can't get away from data!

Anyway, I love getting flowers delivered to work.  It makes the whole day so much more pleasant.

And reminds me how much I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment