Friday, May 14, 2010

Alternate Life Plan

I've recently decided that, if I was going to start my career path over, I would totally become a FACS teacher.  That's Family And Consumer Sciences, for the lay-person.  Seriously, how much fun would that be?

The other day, I was invited to judge a cake decorating contest for 8th grade.

Yes, please!

First up, my favorite half-assed attempt.

CIMG0020.jpg
Ha!  Fantastic!  I would bet anything that some too-cool-for-school boys made this one.

Some honorable mentions...
CIMG0019.jpgCIMG0018.jpgCIMG0016.jpgCIMG0014.jpg

And, finally, my top-three choices.

CIMG0015.jpg
CIMG0013.jpg
CIMG0012.jpg
Geez, I really wish I had become a FACS teacher.  Of course, a few weeks ago I decided that I wished I had become a personal trainer, so my wish of the day doesn't hold much weight.  I wonder if doing the things I enjoy as a hobby on a full time basis would make me hate them?

Really, though, after the 26th I'm out of work for the summer.  I think at that point I'll be thrilled with my career choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment